Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP) Slashed 20%+ on Trade Resumption
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHTP) has resumed trading and is down 22 percent following an update on Northera.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cerecor (CERC) Surges with Alkermes (ALKS) Following Positive Depression Trial Results
- SAP SE (SAP) October 87.50 straddle priced for movement of 3.3% into outlook
- McDonalds (MCD) October 111 straddle priced for movement of 2.7% into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!