Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP) Slashed 20%+ on Trade Resumption
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHTP) has resumed trading and is down 22 percent following an update on Northera.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LeapFrog Enterprises (LF) opening delayed with news pending
- UPDATE: Supernus Pharmaceuticals (SUPN) Reportedly Won Court Case
- Bass' Hayman Capital discloses short position in United Development Funding IV (UDF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!