Catabasis Pharma (CATB) Surges 50% on Deal with Serepta (SRPT)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Catabasis Pharma (NASDAQ: CATB) is surging 49% in early trade after the company announced a joint research collaboration to explore a combination drug treatment approach for Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) with Serepta Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRPT).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Genworth Financial (GNW) volatility flat into deal with China Oceanwide
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!