Boston Scientific (BSX) Announces CE Mark Approval for COGNIS
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) announced CE Mark approval for its COGNIS cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillator (CRT-D) and TELIGEN implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD). These devices represent entirely new platforms to treat heart failure and sudden cardiac death and are the result of a multi-year research and development effort to provide physicians enhanced clinical options for their patients.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BBX Capital (BBX) Acquires Hoffman's Chocolates, No Terms
- Zogenix (ZGNX) SUMAVEL sNDA Approved by U.S. FDA
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Gives Ibrutinib Data in B-Cell Malignancies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!