Boston Scientific (BSX) Announces CE Mark Approval for COGNIS
- Animal Spirits Alive and Well as U.S. Stocks Buck Massive Japanese Sell-Off
- Corporate Stock Buybacks Driving Today's Action?
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c as Sales Slide 10%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/23: (HIHO) (RUE) (GAME) Higher; (RVM) (APRI) (CRUS) Lower
- SAC's President, Compliance Chief and Head of Trading Subpoenaed
Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) announced CE Mark approval for its COGNIS cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillator (CRT-D) and TELIGEN implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD). These devices represent entirely new platforms to treat heart failure and sudden cardiac death and are the result of a multi-year research and development effort to provide physicians enhanced clinical options for their patients.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Reports Positive Results from NG PROMUS, EVOLVE
- Boston Scientific Reports Lotus™ Valve System Met Primary Performance Endpoint in REPRISE II Trial
- Merck's (MRK) Suvorexant Helps People Sleep, Says FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!