Biogen (BIIB)/Forward Pharma (FWP) on Watch Amid Oral Interference/IPR Hearings
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) and Forward Pharma (NASDAQ: FWP) could be volatile as the USPTO interference and IPR oral hearing is today. The trial could potentially have a significant impact on Biogen's Tecfidera.
Shares of BIIB are down 1.8% currently and FWP is flat and hasn't traded.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) call put ratio 1 call to 2.7 puts into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Kellogg (K) short duration call active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!