BioMimetic Therapeutics (BMTI) Submits Amendment to Augment Bone Graft PMA
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
BioMimetic Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: BMTI) has submitted to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) an amendment to its Pre-Market Approval (PMA) application for Augment® Bone Graft for its use as an alternative to autograft in hindfoot and ankle fusion procedures. The amendment provides supplemental information requested by the FDA in a post-panel response letter announced by the Company earlier this year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxter (BAX) Seeks Pediatric Indication for RIXUBIS
- Portola Pharma (PTLA) Issues Update on Andexanet Alfa in Reversing XARELTO Anticoagulation
- Biogen Idec (BIIB), Biovitrum AB Update on Factor IX, VIII Fc Fusion Protein Candidates as Hemophilia A, B Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!