BIOLASE (BIOL) Diolase 10 Cleared by FDA for Use in Additional Markets
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the 940nm Diolase 10 diode soft tissue laser for use in 19 additional medical markets including: ear, nose and throat, oral surgery, arthroscopy, gastroenterology, general surgery, dermatology, plastic surgery, podiatry, GI/GU, gynecology, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, pulmonary surgery, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, urology, dermatology, aesthetics, and vascular surgery. This FDA clearance includes over 80 different procedures.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BIOLASE (BIOL) Taps Piper Jaffray to Advise on Strategic Alternatives
- VIVUS (VVUS) Enters Avanafil Commercialization License with Sanofi (SNY)
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!