BIOLASE (BIOL) Diolase 10 Cleared by FDA for Use in Additional Markets
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the 940nm Diolase 10 diode soft tissue laser for use in 19 additional medical markets including: ear, nose and throat, oral surgery, arthroscopy, gastroenterology, general surgery, dermatology, plastic surgery, podiatry, GI/GU, gynecology, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, pulmonary surgery, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, urology, dermatology, aesthetics, and vascular surgery. This FDA clearance includes over 80 different procedures.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BIOLASE Holds Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Amgen (AMGN) Reports Phase 3 YUKAWA-2 Met Primary Endpoints
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Receives $2.4M Contract Modification from NIAID for BCX4430 Efficacy Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!