BIOLASE (BIOL) Diolase 10 Cleared by FDA for Use in Additional Markets
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the 940nm Diolase 10 diode soft tissue laser for use in 19 additional medical markets including: ear, nose and throat, oral surgery, arthroscopy, gastroenterology, general surgery, dermatology, plastic surgery, podiatry, GI/GU, gynecology, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, pulmonary surgery, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, urology, dermatology, aesthetics, and vascular surgery. This FDA clearance includes over 80 different procedures.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- Omeros (OMER) Announces Positive OMS721 Phase 2 Data in HSCT-TMA; TMA Markers Improved Over Time
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!