BIOLASE (BIOL) Diolase 10 Cleared by FDA for Use in Additional Markets
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/20: (IRF) (FOLD) (SYN) Higher; (NBY) RGSE) (VRNG) Lower
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Infineon (IFNNY) to Acquire International Rectifier (IRF) in $3B Deal
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the 940nm Diolase 10 diode soft tissue laser for use in 19 additional medical markets including: ear, nose and throat, oral surgery, arthroscopy, gastroenterology, general surgery, dermatology, plastic surgery, podiatry, GI/GU, gynecology, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, pulmonary surgery, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, urology, dermatology, aesthetics, and vascular surgery. This FDA clearance includes over 80 different procedures.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) PT Raised to $14 at Cowen on '012 Data
- Roth Affirms Cytori (CYTX) at Buy Following BARDA Update
- Lannett (LCI) Acquires ANDAs for Estradiol Tabs, Selegiline Hydrochloride Caps
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!