BIOLASE (BIOL) Diolase 10 Cleared by FDA for Use in Additional Markets
- Wall St. down sharply amid growth fears, oil slide
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the 940nm Diolase 10 diode soft tissue laser for use in 19 additional medical markets including: ear, nose and throat, oral surgery, arthroscopy, gastroenterology, general surgery, dermatology, plastic surgery, podiatry, GI/GU, gynecology, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, pulmonary surgery, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, urology, dermatology, aesthetics, and vascular surgery. This FDA clearance includes over 80 different procedures.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BIOLASE® to Host 2016 First Quarter Financial Results Conference Call on May 9, 2016
- RXI Pharma (RXII), Thera Neuropharma Enter License Agreement Covering sd-rxRNA Platform
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) Settlement Removes Minor Overhang - BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!