Axovant Sciences (AXON) Sinks as Lundbeck 5-HT6 antagonist Fails
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Axovant Sciences (NYSE: AXON) weakens on news Lundbeck 5-HT6 antagonist fails in Alzheimer's Phase III. Adam Feuerstein notes on Twitter that AXON also has a 5-HT6 antagonist.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen (AMGN), Arrowhead Pharma (ARWR) Enter Two Cardiovascular-Focused License, Collaboration Agreements
- Alcoa (AA) Board Approves Company Separation (ARNC)
- Amgen (AMGN), Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR) Enter Collaborations on Two Cardiovascular Therapies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Adam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!