Axovant Sciences (AXON) Sinks as Lundbeck 5-HT6 antagonist Fails
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Axovant Sciences (NYSE: AXON) weakens on news Lundbeck 5-HT6 antagonist fails in Alzheimer's Phase III. Adam Feuerstein notes on Twitter that AXON also has a 5-HT6 antagonist.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Buys Twitter (TWTR) Unit Fabric
- IXL Releases Adaptive Middle School Science and Social Studies Curriculum for 6th through 8th Grade
- Communities in south-central Alberta receive over $1.6 million in celebration of Canada's 150th anniversary of Confederation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Adam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!