Athersys (ATHX) Jumps After Being Granted FDA Orphan Drug Status
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Athersys, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATHX) spikes on word it was granted FDA orphan drug stats for MPS-1 treatment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Commences Phase 2/3 Trial of Epidiolex
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Says MannKind (MNKD) Massively Overvalued - Bloomberg
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) May Pay $40M to Settle Backdating Allegations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!