Athersys (ATHX) Jumps After Being Granted FDA Orphan Drug Status
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Athersys, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATHX) spikes on word it was granted FDA orphan drug stats for MPS-1 treatment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanofi (SNY) Terminates Option, License Agreement for Ardelyx's (ARDX) NaP2b Inhibitors Portfolio
- Amgen (AMGN) loses another bid to block copy of neupogen by Sandoz (NVS) - Bloomberg
- Prima BioMed Ltd (PBMD) Hits Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!