Athersys (ATHX) Jumps After Being Granted FDA Orphan Drug Status
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Athersys, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATHX) spikes on word it was granted FDA orphan drug stats for MPS-1 treatment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Reaffirms Athersys (ATHX) at 'Buy'; FDA's MultiStem Message Consistent with Global Regulators
- More Chip Stocks See a Bid on Sector M&A Headlines
- Merus N.V. (MRUS) Sees Sharp Mid-Day Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!