Athersys (ATHX) Jumps After Being Granted FDA Orphan Drug Status
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Athersys, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATHX) spikes on word it was granted FDA orphan drug stats for MPS-1 treatment.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Remains 'Guarded' on Tesla (TSLA) Despite Progress; Analyst Says Company May Need Additional Capital
- Akorn (AKRX) Needs to Divest Generic Injectable Rifampin ANDA in VersaPharm Deal - FTC
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Reports Presentation of Positive Oral, Peripherally-Acting Kappa Agonist Molecules Preclincal Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!