Athersys (ATHX) Jumps After Being Granted FDA Orphan Drug Status
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Athersys, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATHX) spikes on word it was granted FDA orphan drug stats for MPS-1 treatment.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) Prices 1.75M Common Offering at $2.85/Share
- AcelRx (ACRX) Receives CRL from FDA Requesting Additional Information on Zalviso
- UPDATE: ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Ramps Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!