Array Biopharma (ARRY) on watch following positive patent challenge versus Takeda
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Array Biopharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) on watch following positive patent challenge versus Takeda.
"The Board has jurisdiction under 35 U.S.C. § 6(c). In this Final Written Decision, issued pursuant to 35 U.S.C. § 318(a) and 37 C.F.R.§ 42.73, we determine that Petitioner has shown by a preponderance of the evidence that claims 1 – 7 and 12
– 16 are unpatentable. Additionally, we deny the Motion to Exclude with respect to Exhibits 1011, 1012, and 1032, and
dismiss the motion with respect to Exhibits 1020 – 1026 and 1033. Also, we deny the Motion to Amend."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- General Motors (GM) October weekly 33 straddle priced for movement of 3.6%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!