Array Biopharma (ARRY) on watch following positive patent challenge versus Takeda
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Array Biopharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) on watch following positive patent challenge versus Takeda.
"The Board has jurisdiction under 35 U.S.C. § 6(c). In this Final Written Decision, issued pursuant to 35 U.S.C. § 318(a) and 37 C.F.R.§ 42.73, we determine that Petitioner has shown by a preponderance of the evidence that claims 1 – 7 and 12
– 16 are unpatentable. Additionally, we deny the Motion to Exclude with respect to Exhibits 1011, 1012, and 1032, and
dismiss the motion with respect to Exhibits 1020 – 1026 and 1033. Also, we deny the Motion to Amend."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) has paused implants of Nanostim LCP - Bloomberg
- Dean Foods (DF) calls swept up
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) calls active on open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!