Arena's (ARNA) Lorcaserin Becomes First Weight-Loss Drug Approved in 13 Years
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
With approval, Arena Pharmaceuticals' (Nasdaq: ARNA) lorcaserin (Belviq) becomes first weight-loss drug approved in 13 years. Shares are currently halted.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Icahn Enterprises (IEP) Slumps; Investors Start to Take Profits on Rich Premium
- UPDATE: Autohome (ATHM) Mentioned Positively By Citron Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!