Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Gets U.S. Patent for AMR101
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN), reports that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued a patent covering the pharmaceutical composition of Amarin's AMR101 based on U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 12/052,598, also known as the EPA with no DHA in a capsule application. Amarin announced on March 20, 2012, the issuance of a Notice of Allowance for claims under this application. The newly issued patent, U.S. Patent No. 8,188,146, is titled "Highly Purified Ethyl EPA and Other EPA Derivatives."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zogenix (ZGNX), Purdue Pharma Enter Hydrocodone Product Exclusivity Waivers
- BioLineRx (BLRX) Repors Publication of Encouraging BL-1040 Phase 1/2 Data
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTATQ), Apple Lose Bid to Keep Declaration Under Seal - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!