Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Gets U.S. Patent for AMR101
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN), reports that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued a patent covering the pharmaceutical composition of Amarin's AMR101 based on U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 12/052,598, also known as the EPA with no DHA in a capsule application. Amarin announced on March 20, 2012, the issuance of a Notice of Allowance for claims under this application. The newly issued patent, U.S. Patent No. 8,188,146, is titled "Highly Purified Ethyl EPA and Other EPA Derivatives."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- Prana Biotech (PRAN) Reports Positive Data Published on PoC MPAC for Alzheimer's Disease
- AngioDynamics (ANGO) Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for BioFlo DuraMax Catheter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!