Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Gets U.S. Patent for AMR101
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN), reports that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued a patent covering the pharmaceutical composition of Amarin's AMR101 based on U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 12/052,598, also known as the EPA with no DHA in a capsule application. Amarin announced on March 20, 2012, the issuance of a Notice of Allowance for claims under this application. The newly issued patent, U.S. Patent No. 8,188,146, is titled "Highly Purified Ethyl EPA and Other EPA Derivatives."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead's (GILD) Zydelig Receives Positive Opinon from EMA CHMP
- Biogen (BIIB) PLEGRIDY Approved in the EU for MS
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Unit Enters Clinical Research Organization Services Agreement with Integrium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!