Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Gets U.S. Patent for AMR101
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN), reports that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued a patent covering the pharmaceutical composition of Amarin's AMR101 based on U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 12/052,598, also known as the EPA with no DHA in a capsule application. Amarin announced on March 20, 2012, the issuance of a Notice of Allowance for claims under this application. The newly issued patent, U.S. Patent No. 8,188,146, is titled "Highly Purified Ethyl EPA and Other EPA Derivatives."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin (AMRN) Says FDA Denied Appeal of Rescission of ANCHOR Trial SPA
- Merck's (MRK) Odanacatib Met Primary Endpoint; Company Planing NDA
- Amgen (AMGN), UCB Present Data from Romosozumab Phase 2 in Postmenopausal Women with Low BMD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!