Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) Slumps as Researchers Raise Red Flags
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALNY) slumped on Thursday. Traders say the stock's decline could relate to questions raised about treatments targeting alpha-synuclein. According to reports, drugs aimed at alpha-synuclein could be making people worse. Questions raise concerns about patients in clinical trials to lower alpha-synuclein.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) halted for trading ahead of PDUFA for ORKAMBI
- DOJ Probing Possible Collusion of Airlines on High Airfare - AP
- Biogen (BIIB), AGTC (AGTC) Enter Ophthalmic Disease Therapy Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!