Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) Slumps as Researchers Raise Red Flags
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALNY) slumped on Thursday. Traders say the stock's decline could relate to questions raised about treatments targeting alpha-synuclein. According to reports, drugs aimed at alpha-synuclein could be making people worse. Questions raise concerns about patients in clinical trials to lower alpha-synuclein.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galapagos NV (GLPG) is Definitely Considering Takeovers, CEO Tells FD - Bloomberg
- Salesforce (CRM) volatility flat into investor day at Dreamforce 2016
- Alnylam Presents Clinical and Non-Clinical Data Demonstrating Continued RNAi Platform Optimization and Leadership in the Development of RNA-Based Therapeutics at 12th Annual Meeting of the Oligonucleo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!