Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) Slumps as Researchers Raise Red Flags
- Tech shares and flaccid GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- Zika-Related Stocks Gain on Florida Mosquito-Borne Zika Cases (CERS) (INO) (XON)
- Herbalife (HLF) Said Considering Stock Buybacks, Other Options to Pressure 'Ack Attack'
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALNY) slumped on Thursday. Traders say the stock's decline could relate to questions raised about treatments targeting alpha-synuclein. According to reports, drugs aimed at alpha-synuclein could be making people worse. Questions raise concerns about patients in clinical trials to lower alpha-synuclein.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Private Equity Focused on Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) Software Assets, Not Entire Company - Reuters
- UPDATE: Interactive Intelligence (ININ) Said Exploring Sale
- Molson Coors Brewing (TAP) Gains as SABMiller Plans to Recommend AB Inbev's Improved Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!