Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) Slumps as Researchers Raise Red Flags
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALNY) slumped on Thursday. Traders say the stock's decline could relate to questions raised about treatments targeting alpha-synuclein. According to reports, drugs aimed at alpha-synuclein could be making people worse. Questions raise concerns about patients in clinical trials to lower alpha-synuclein.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Catyalyst Pharmaceutical (CPRX) Slammed as Promising Competing Drug Highlighted
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) Price Target Lifted to $152 at Needham & Company Amid 12-Month Data
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Updates on Ongoing Patisiran Phase 2 OLE Study; Notes Decrease in Neuropathy Progression
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!