Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) Slumps as Researchers Raise Red Flags
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALNY) slumped on Thursday. Traders say the stock's decline could relate to questions raised about treatments targeting alpha-synuclein. According to reports, drugs aimed at alpha-synuclein could be making people worse. Questions raise concerns about patients in clinical trials to lower alpha-synuclein.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- UPDATE: The StreetSweeper.org issues a negative report on AMYRIS (AMRS)
- UPDATE: Russia Test Fires Intercontinental Ballistic Missile - Interfax
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!