Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) Slumps as Researchers Raise Red Flags
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALNY) slumped on Thursday. Traders say the stock's decline could relate to questions raised about treatments targeting alpha-synuclein. According to reports, drugs aimed at alpha-synuclein could be making people worse. Questions raise concerns about patients in clinical trials to lower alpha-synuclein.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDC Plans Zika Conf. Call at 11am (CERS) (XON) (INO)
- Hasbro (HAS) made approach to Mattel (MAT) months ago, but no talks going on between companies now – CNBC's David Faber
- SunEdison (SUNE) Shares Tick Lower Early
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!