Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) Slumps as Researchers Raise Red Flags
- Wall Street lower as health, consumer stocks decline
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/30: (HART) (AVXL) (HCLP) Higher; (SPCB) (CCYC) (EFUT) Lower
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- IMF gives China's currency prized reserve asset status
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALNY) slumped on Thursday. Traders say the stock's decline could relate to questions raised about treatments targeting alpha-synuclein. According to reports, drugs aimed at alpha-synuclein could be making people worse. Questions raise concerns about patients in clinical trials to lower alpha-synuclein.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ITC Holdings (ITC) Said to Explore Sale - Bloomberg
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) Ticks Lower Early
- WaferGen Bio-systems (WGBS) Sees Early Momentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!