Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) Slumps as Researchers Raise Red Flags
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/26: (VEEV) (BLOX) (TASR) Higher; (SDRL) (VNET) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALNY) slumped on Thursday. Traders say the stock's decline could relate to questions raised about treatments targeting alpha-synuclein. According to reports, drugs aimed at alpha-synuclein could be making people worse. Questions raise concerns about patients in clinical trials to lower alpha-synuclein.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota Motor (TM) to Use More Aluminum in Lexus Vehicles - Nikkei (AA)
- UPDATE: Stryker Corp. (SYK) to Weigh Bid Smith & Nephew (SNN) and Standstill Ends
- Camtek Ltd (CAMT) Gains on Sector Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!