Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) Slumps as Researchers Raise Red Flags
- Global stocks slide as yen, euro gains question policy potency
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Steven Cohen: hedge fund crowding caused major February loss
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALNY) slumped on Thursday. Traders say the stock's decline could relate to questions raised about treatments targeting alpha-synuclein. According to reports, drugs aimed at alpha-synuclein could be making people worse. Questions raise concerns about patients in clinical trials to lower alpha-synuclein.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Misses Q1 EPS by 16c
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) has no plans to sell 'crown jewel' assets - Bill Ackman
- Bill Ackman regrets investing in Valeant Pharma (VRX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!