Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) Slumps as Researchers Raise Red Flags
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALNY) slumped on Thursday. Traders say the stock's decline could relate to questions raised about treatments targeting alpha-synuclein. According to reports, drugs aimed at alpha-synuclein could be making people worse. Questions raise concerns about patients in clinical trials to lower alpha-synuclein.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Becton Dickinson (BDX) Said to Mull Sale of Surgical Instrument Unit
- Cellectis (CLLS) Gains Amid Rumors of Pfizer (PFE) Approach - FT
- Cellectis (CLLS) Takeover Rumors Questioned
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!