Agenus (AGEN) Partner GSK (GSK) Submits for EU Approval of Shingles Vaccine
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Agenus (NASDAQ: AGEN) stock is flat today despite some positive news from partner GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK). GSK announced today the regulatory submission of a Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) seeking approval for its candidate shingles vaccine, ShingrixTM, for the prevention of herpes zoster (shingles) in people aged 50 years or over.
The GSK proprietary AS01 adjuvant system contains QS-21 Stimulon® adjuvant licensed from Antigenics LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Agenus Inc. (NASDAQ: AGEN), MPL and liposomes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Amedica (AMDA) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Settles with SEC Over CEO Perks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!