Affymax (AFFY) wins approval for its drug to treat anemic kidney patients -Bloomberg
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Hospira (HSP) May Acquire Danone's Medical-Nutrition Business in $5B Deal - WSJ
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
- Cummins, Inc. (CMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts Revenue Growth Outlook
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) wins approval for its drug to treat anemic kidney patients
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Gains as Analyst Sees Study 'Success'
- Shorts Run for Cover on SodaStream(SODA) M&A News
- Jefferies Reiterates Bullish Stance on Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Following Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!