Affymax (AFFY) wins approval for its drug to treat anemic kidney patients -Bloomberg
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) wins approval for its drug to treat anemic kidney patients
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cara Therapeutics (CARA) Reports Positive Data from HAL Trial of CR845 IV Formulation
- DURECT Corp (DRRX) Reports Pfizer (PFE) to Cease REMOXY Development, Commercialization; Updates on POSIDUR
- Baird Positive on Surprise FDA Clarification on Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!