Affymax (AFFY) wins approval for its drug to treat anemic kidney patients -Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) wins approval for its drug to treat anemic kidney patients
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marinus Pharma (MRNS) Announes Positive Preliminary Data from CDKL5 Patients Enrolled in Ongoing Phase 2 Open-Label Study Evaluating CNS-Selective GABAA Modulator, Ganaxolone
- Amtech Systems (ASYS) Surges After Announcing Larger Orders
- MiMedx Group (MDXG) Says Study Confirms dHACM Allograft Promotes Cardiac Repair Following Myocardial Infarction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!