Affymax (AFFY) wins approval for its drug to treat anemic kidney patients -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) wins approval for its drug to treat anemic kidney patients
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NeoStem (NBS) Offers Additional Data on PreSERVE AMI Phase 2
- RadioShack (RSH) Loan Talks Terminated with Hedge Fund Monarch Alternative Capital
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Reports CCX168 Granted Ophan Drug Designation by U.S. FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!