Affymax (AFFY) wins approval for its drug to treat anemic kidney patients -Bloomberg
- Celator Pharma (CPXX) Near Deal to be Acquired by Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) wins approval for its drug to treat anemic kidney patients
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Relypsa (RLYP) Surges Higher After AstraZeneca's ZS-9 Receives CRL from FDA
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Announces Positive Top-Line Phase 2a Data for MIN-117 in MDD
- Brean Capital Positive on Vanda (VNDA) Amid FDA Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!