Affymax (AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OXiGENE (OXGN) Halted as News is Disseminated
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS) Halted for Volatility
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI), FDA ODE Enter Agreement for Augment Bone Graft
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!