Affymax (AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug
- Stock futures fall after two-day market rally
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Investors pull record $29.5 billion from equity funds in China-driven rout: BAML
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) on Watch Following FDA Approval of Repatha (AMGN)
- RBC Capital Affirms Amgen (AMGN) at 'Outperform'; Repatha Approval Similar to Praluent (REGN) (SNY)
- Verastem (VSTM) Comments on WCLC Presentation; Believes Study Met Goals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!