Affymax (AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin (AMRN), Eddingpharm Enter Vascepa Development, Commercialization Agreement for China
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Reports FDA Accepts BLA for Opdivo
- Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) Reports Alzheimer's Treatment Placed on Voluntarily Clinical Hold for Safety Evaluation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!