Affymax (AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hemispherx Bio (HEB) Gets FDA Authorization for Expansion Ampligen/FluMist Intranasal Trial
- Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Issues New Primary Endpoint for Sapacitabine Caps Phase 2
- Baxter (BAX) Seeks Pediatric Indication for RIXUBIS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!