Affymax (AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gilead (GILD) Receives Orphan Status for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Treatment
- Zalicus Inc. (ZLCS) Enters Merger Agreement with Epirus Biopharma
- Impax Labs (IPXL) Commences Shipments of Generic Renvela (SNY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!