Affymax (AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Gains as Analyst Sees Study 'Success'
- Bayer HealthCare, Amgen's (AMGN) Onyx Pharma Report NEXAVAR Missed Primary Endpoint
- Verso (VRS) Amends Terms of Subordinated Debt Exchange Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!