Affymax (AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy Ramps on Q3 Results; New Chief at Hertz
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/20: (BID) (SPLK) (SCTY) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Appoints New CEO
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 2%
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Koch Industries to Acquire Oplink Communications (OPLK) for $24.25/Share
- Mentor Graphics (MENT) halted with news pending
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Reports CCX168 Granted Ophan Drug Designation by U.S. FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!