Affymax (AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nymox Pharma's (NYMX) Phase 3 NX-1207 BPH Extension Trial Meets Primary Endpoint
- Isis Pharma (ISIS) Announces Publication of Volanesorsen Phase 2 Data in NEJM
- OPKO Health's (OPK) NDA for Rayaldee Accepted by FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!