Affymax (AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) ORKAMBI Approved by FDA
- Arrowhead Research (ARWR) Doses First Patient in ARC-AAT Phase 1 Part B
- Provectus Biopharma (PVCT) Enters LOI with Boehringer Ingelheim to Bring PV-10 into China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!