Affymax (AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Affymax (Nasdaq: AFFY) shares halted amid headline the company has won approval for its anemia drug.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Announced Second FIT Phase 3 of Fostamatinib Did Not Meet Primary Endpoint
- Concordia International (CXRX) will resume trading at 2:25pm ET
- Allergan (AGN) Affirms Receipt of FDA Committee Backing for Desmopressin Nasal Spray NDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!