Aerie Pharma (AERI) Surges Over 60% on Successful Roclatan Trial; Wall Street Analyst Nails Call
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) is surging 65% in after-hours trade Wednesday after the company reported the successful 90-day primary efficacy results of its 12-month Phase 3 “Mercury 1” clinical trial for its fixed-dose combination product candidate, Roclatan. The study achieved its primary efficacy endpoint demonstrating statistical superiority over each of its components, including Aerie product candidate Rhopressa (netarsudil ophthalmic solution) 0.02%, and market leading prostaglandin analogue (PGA) latanoprost, all of which were dosed once daily in the evening.
Notably, Raymond James analyst Elliot Wilbur initiated coverage on the stock earlier (After the close Tuesday) with a 'Strong Buy' rating and $48 price target. Shares were up 7.5% intra-day Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!