Aerie Pharma (AERI) Surges Over 60% on Successful Roclatan Trial; Wall Street Analyst Nails Call
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) is surging 65% in after-hours trade Wednesday after the company reported the successful 90-day primary efficacy results of its 12-month Phase 3 “Mercury 1” clinical trial for its fixed-dose combination product candidate, Roclatan. The study achieved its primary efficacy endpoint demonstrating statistical superiority over each of its components, including Aerie product candidate Rhopressa (netarsudil ophthalmic solution) 0.02%, and market leading prostaglandin analogue (PGA) latanoprost, all of which were dosed once daily in the evening.
Notably, Raymond James analyst Elliot Wilbur initiated coverage on the stock earlier (After the close Tuesday) with a 'Strong Buy' rating and $48 price target. Shares were up 7.5% intra-day Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
- McDonalds (MCD) volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Hot FDA News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!