Aerie Pharma (AERI) Lower with Feuerstein Out Negative
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Recent momentum stock Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) is down 5% in pre-open trade after TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein made cautious comments on the stock.
According to Feuerstein, the company produced positive clinical trial results after enrolling patients with only borderline glaucoma.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers, Adam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!