Aerie Pharma (AERI) Lower with Feuerstein Out Negative
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Recent momentum stock Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) is down 5% in pre-open trade after TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein made cautious comments on the stock.
According to Feuerstein, the company produced positive clinical trial results after enrolling patients with only borderline glaucoma.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers, Adam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!