Aerie Pharma (AERI) Lower with Feuerstein Out Negative
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Recent momentum stock Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) is down 5% in pre-open trade after TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein made cautious comments on the stock.
According to Feuerstein, the company produced positive clinical trial results after enrolling patients with only borderline glaucoma.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals Reports Positive Topline Efficacy Results of Rocket 4 Phase 3 Trial of RhopressaTM (netarsudil ophthalmic solution) 0.02%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers, Adam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!