Aegerion Pharma (AEGR) Surges on Japanese Approval of JUXTAPID
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aegerion Pharma (NASDAQ: AEGR) is gaining 33% after-hours after the company announced that Japans Ministry of Health, Labor & Welfare (MHLW) has approved JUXTAPID for patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (HoFH).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Announces Significant Results from Two Epidiolex Phase 3s
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!