Aegerion Pharma (AEGR) Surges on Japanese Approval of JUXTAPID
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Aegerion Pharma (NASDAQ: AEGR) is gaining 33% after-hours after the company announced that Japans Ministry of Health, Labor & Welfare (MHLW) has approved JUXTAPID for patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (HoFH).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with Walgreens (WBA) plan for Rite Aid deal, Bloomberg reports
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!