Abiomed (ABMD) Halted Ahead of FDA Meeting on Blood Pumps
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Abiomed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABMD) halted ahead of FDA advisory committee meeting over nonroller-type cardiopulmonary bypass blood pumps.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Said Considering Bid for NPS Pharma (NPSP)
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals (TTPH) PT Lifted to $41 at Baird on Bullish IGNITE-1 Data
- Lannett (LCI) Reports FDA Approval for Dorzolamide HCL with Timolol
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!