Abiomed (ABMD) Halted Ahead of FDA Meeting on Blood Pumps
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
- Starz (STRZA) Looking to Sell for $5 Billion - NY Post
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) to Acquire Prosensa (RNA) for $17.75/Share
Abiomed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABMD) halted ahead of FDA advisory committee meeting over nonroller-type cardiopulmonary bypass blood pumps.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK), NewLink (NLNK) Enter Exclusive Collaboration for Ebola Vaccine Candidate
- ZS Pharma (ZSPH) Reports Publication of ZS-9 Phase 3 Data in NEJM
- NeoStem (NBS) Offers Additional Data on PreSERVE AMI Phase 2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!