iStar Financial (SFI) Files $3.5B Mixed Securities Shelf
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
iStar Financial (NYSE: SFI) has filed a $3.5 billion mixed securities shelf. The offering includes Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Debt Securities, and Warrants.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) Annouces 8.5M Unit Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!