eGain Corporation (EGAN) Announces Seconday Common Offering by Holders
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
eGain Corporation (NASDAQ: EGAN), a leading provider of cloud customer engagement solutions, today announced that certain of its stockholders are offering to sell shares of eGain's common stock in an underwritten public offering. eGain will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering of its common stock by the selling stockholders. Needham & Company, LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering. The offering is expected to price on or about February 13, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Daqo New Energy Corp. (DQ) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Lucas Energy (LEI) Plans $2M Equity Offering; Updates on NYSE MKT Status
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) to Offer 12M Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!