eGain Corporation (EGAN) Announces Seconday Common Offering by Holders
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
eGain Corporation (NASDAQ: EGAN), a leading provider of cloud customer engagement solutions, today announced that certain of its stockholders are offering to sell shares of eGain's common stock in an underwritten public offering. eGain will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering of its common stock by the selling stockholders. Needham & Company, LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering. The offering is expected to price on or about February 13, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Castle Brands (ROX) Files $30M Mixed Securities Shelf
- iBio (IBIO) Reports $10M Stock Purchase Agreement With Aspire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!