eGain Corporation (EGAN) Announces Seconday Common Offering by Holders
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
eGain Corporation (NASDAQ: EGAN), a leading provider of cloud customer engagement solutions, today announced that certain of its stockholders are offering to sell shares of eGain's common stock in an underwritten public offering. eGain will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering of its common stock by the selling stockholders. Needham & Company, LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering. The offering is expected to price on or about February 13, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT) to $8.50 Following Strong 2Q
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on TTM Technologies (TTMI) to $12 Following Strong 2Q
- Lam Research (LRCX): Good Quarter but PT Increase Comes From KLAC Acquisition - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!