eGain Corporation (EGAN) Announces Seconday Common Offering by Holders
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
eGain Corporation (NASDAQ: EGAN), a leading provider of cloud customer engagement solutions, today announced that certain of its stockholders are offering to sell shares of eGain's common stock in an underwritten public offering. eGain will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering of its common stock by the selling stockholders. Needham & Company, LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering. The offering is expected to price on or about February 13, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eGain to Host Annual Conference on Customer Engagement
- Widepoint (WYY) Prices 6.9M Common Offering at $1.45/Share
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Files 32.8M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!