eGain Corporation (EGAN) Announces Seconday Common Offering by Holders
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
eGain Corporation (NASDAQ: EGAN), a leading provider of cloud customer engagement solutions, today announced that certain of its stockholders are offering to sell shares of eGain's common stock in an underwritten public offering. eGain will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering of its common stock by the selling stockholders. Needham & Company, LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering. The offering is expected to price on or about February 13, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Red Hat (RHT): Reit Buy On Strong Billings Growth - Needham
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) 8M Secondary Offering Said to Price at $19.75/Share
- Silicom (SILC): Raising PT On Expected Beat/Raise Quarter - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!