dELiA*s (DLIA) Files $30M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
In an SEC filing issued after the market close Wednesday, dELiA*s (Nasdaq: DLIA) disclosed a $30 million mixed securities shelf offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
- Post Holdings (POST) Acquires Golden Boy Foods and Dymatize Enterprises
- Ladenburg Thalmann (LTS) Files $400M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!