Zogenix (ZGNX) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Common Stock, Debt Warrants, Equity Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) Files Mixed, Common Stock Shelf
- Cadiz (CDZI) Prices 1M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$9.75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!