Zogenix (ZGNX) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Common Stock, Debt Warrants, Equity Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. Joe Company (JOE) Receives SEC Wells Notice
- Post Holdings (POST) Reports Prelim. Q1 Numbers; Issues FY15 adj.-EBITDA Outlook
- Actuant (ATU) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!