Zogenix (ZGNX) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Common Stock, Debt Warrants, Equity Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zogenix, Inc. (ZGNX) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY14
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/5: (BORN) (SGMO) (ERII) Higher; (SYNC) (WX) (SUI) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Registers to Sell $3.7M Worth of Common
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!