Zogenix (ZGNX) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Common Stock, Debt Warrants, Equity Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Files $200M Ordinary Share Shelf
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) to Split College Business and Retail, Nook
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Plans Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!