Zogenix (ZGNX) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Common Stock, Debt Warrants, Equity Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- HomeStreet (HMST) Guides Q4 Sharply Lower, Announces Proposed SEC Settlement
- Ooma (OOMA) Reports Secondary Offering by Certain Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!