Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Prices 7.44M Share Secondary at $129.75/Share
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZBH) today announced the pricing of the previously announced underwritten secondary offering of 7,440,675 shares of its common stock by certain of its stockholders, consisting of affiliates of KKR and TPG. The shares are being sold to the public at an initial price of $129.75 per share. The selling stockholders will receive all of the proceeds of the offering. Neither Zimmer Biomet nor any of its directors, officers or other stockholders is selling any shares of common stock in the offering. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on August 12, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and the underwriters for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) Prices 4M Shares at $9
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) Prices 19.4M Shares at $5.15
- JPMorgan Downgrades CDW Corporation (CDW) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!