Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Prices 7.44M Share Secondary at $129.75/Share
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZBH) today announced the pricing of the previously announced underwritten secondary offering of 7,440,675 shares of its common stock by certain of its stockholders, consisting of affiliates of KKR and TPG. The shares are being sold to the public at an initial price of $129.75 per share. The selling stockholders will receive all of the proceeds of the offering. Neither Zimmer Biomet nor any of its directors, officers or other stockholders is selling any shares of common stock in the offering. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on August 12, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and the underwriters for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Underweight
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/24: (CHK) (VMW) (CMCSA) Upgraded; (ADAP) (TEX) (LECO) Downgraded
- Honeywell Announces Any And All Cash Tender Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!