Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Prices 7.44M Share Secondary at $129.75/Share
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZBH) today announced the pricing of the previously announced underwritten secondary offering of 7,440,675 shares of its common stock by certain of its stockholders, consisting of affiliates of KKR and TPG. The shares are being sold to the public at an initial price of $129.75 per share. The selling stockholders will receive all of the proceeds of the offering. Neither Zimmer Biomet nor any of its directors, officers or other stockholders is selling any shares of common stock in the offering. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on August 12, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and the underwriters for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Foods (USFD) Reports Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock by Selling Stockholders
- TrueCar (TRUE) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- JPMorgan Upgrades Fomento Economico Mexicano (FMX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!