Zalicus (ZLCS) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Zalicus Inc. (Nasdaq: ZLCS) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Common Stock, Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- Catyalyst Pharma (CPRX) Files 2.5M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Announces 3.1M Common Unit Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!