Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) Commences Public Offering of Common Shares
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: XENE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of its common shares pursuant to its existing shelf registration statement and corresponding Canadian base shelf prospectus. The common shares in the proposed offering are to be sold by Xenon and certain of Xenon’s existing securityholders to be named in the preliminary prospectus supplement for the offering. It is expected that the underwriters of the offering will be granted an option for a period of 30 days to purchase up to an additional 15% of the common shares offered in the offering, at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions. Xenon will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the common shares by the selling securityholders. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
Jefferies LLC, Stifel and Guggenheim Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
A shelf registration statement relating to the common shares offered in the public offering described above was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on December 7, 2015 and declared effective by the SEC on January 5, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- QLT, Inc. (QLTI) Files 25.6M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.045 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Jefferies & Co, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!