Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) Commences Public Offering of Common Shares
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: XENE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of its common shares pursuant to its existing shelf registration statement and corresponding Canadian base shelf prospectus. The common shares in the proposed offering are to be sold by Xenon and certain of Xenon’s existing securityholders to be named in the preliminary prospectus supplement for the offering. It is expected that the underwriters of the offering will be granted an option for a period of 30 days to purchase up to an additional 15% of the common shares offered in the offering, at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions. Xenon will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the common shares by the selling securityholders. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
Jefferies LLC, Stifel and Guggenheim Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
A shelf registration statement relating to the common shares offered in the public offering described above was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on December 7, 2015 and declared effective by the SEC on January 5, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) files automatic mixed securities shelf, no size given
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Jefferies & Co, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!