Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) Commences Public Offering of Common Shares
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: XENE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of its common shares pursuant to its existing shelf registration statement and corresponding Canadian base shelf prospectus. The common shares in the proposed offering are to be sold by Xenon and certain of Xenon’s existing securityholders to be named in the preliminary prospectus supplement for the offering. It is expected that the underwriters of the offering will be granted an option for a period of 30 days to purchase up to an additional 15% of the common shares offered in the offering, at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions. Xenon will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the common shares by the selling securityholders. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
Jefferies LLC, Stifel and Guggenheim Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
A shelf registration statement relating to the common shares offered in the public offering described above was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on December 7, 2015 and declared effective by the SEC on January 5, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Announces $50M Common Stock Offering
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Jefferies & Co, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!