XenoPort (XNPT) Prices 6.15M Offering at $6.50/Share
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
XenoPort, Inc. (Nasdaq: XNPT) announced today the pricing of an underwritten offering of 6,153,846 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $6.50 per share. XenoPort has granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 923,076 shares of its common stock. All of the shares in the offering are being offered by XenoPort. The offering is expected to close on or about July 30, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GEVO (GEVO) Announces Common Units Offering
- Navidea Biopharma (NAVB) Lymphoseek Granted FDA 'Fast Track' Designation
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), Freddie (FMCC) Enter $53M Settlement Over Repurchase Obligations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!