Xencor (XNCR) Prices 4.585M Shares at $24/Sh
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ: XNCR) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 4,585,000 shares of its common stock, offered at a price to the public of $24.00 per share. The gross proceeds from this offering to Xencor are expected to be approximately $110 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses payable by Xencor. The offering is expected to close on or about December 6, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Xencor has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 687,750 additional shares of common stock. All of the shares are being offered by Xencor. Xencor expects to use net proceeds of this offering for working capital and general corporate purposes, including additional investments in advancing its lead compound XmAb®5871 through later stages of clinical development and additional investment in its immune-oncology pipeline and technology.
Leerink Partners is acting as sole book-running manager in the offering. Canaccord Genuity and Wedbush PacGrow are acting as co-managers in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
- Teladoc (TDOC) to Offer Common Stock
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Upland Software (UPLD) to $12; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!