Wingstop (WING) to Offer 6.8M Shares for Holders
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wingstop Inc. (NASDAQ: WING) announced that a stockholder, namely an affiliate of Roark Capital, intends to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 6,765,858 shares of the Company’s common stock pursuant to the Company’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Wingstop will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling stockholder in this offering.
Morgan Stanley is acting as the sole underwriter of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
- Medigus (MDGS) Prices 1.14M Registered Direct Offering at $0.67/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!