Whitestone REIT (WSR) Prices 4.2M Offering at $12.80/Share
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Whitestone REIT (NYSE: WSR), has priced its public offering of 4,200,000 common shares at a price to the public of $12.80 per share. The offering was increased in size from the originally contemplated 4,000,000 common shares. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 630,000 common shares at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount and commissions, to cover over-allotments, if any. The net proceeds to Whitestone, after deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $50.91 million (exclusive of the underwriters’ over-allotment option). The offering is expected to close on August 28, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT) Closes 21.25M Ordinary Share Offering for Net Proceeds of ~$45.1M
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Wabtec (WAB) Acquires Dia-Frag; No Terms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!