Whitestone REIT (WSR) Files $350M Mixed Shelf
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Whitestone REIT (NYSE: WSR) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $350 million of Common Shares, Preferred Shares, Debt Securities, Depositary Shares, Subscription Rights, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbinger Group (HRG) Files 105.2M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- AES Corp (AES) Announces 40M Common Secondary Offering
- Gevo (GEVO) Prices 18.5M Units Offering; Plans to Sell Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!