Westmoreland Coal (WLB) Files $50M Common Shelf
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Westmoreland Coal Co. (Nasdaq: WLB) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of its Common Stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Settles with DOJ Following Lacey Act Compliance Inquiry
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- Patriot National (PN) Files for Proposed Follow-on Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!