Westmoreland Coal (WLB) Files $50M Common Shelf
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Westmoreland Coal Co. (Nasdaq: WLB) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of its Common Stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nanosphere (NSPH) Commences Common Stock Offering, Prelim. Q3 Revs Top Expectations
- Westmoreland Coal (WLB) to Acquire Oxford Resources GP
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO) Files 23.4M Share Shelf for Aspire Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!