Westmoreland Coal (WLB) Files $50M Common Shelf
- Weak oil pulls Wall Street off record highs; Fed meet eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/25: (S) (SPHS) (NPTN) Higher; (TBRA) (STRP) (TCCO) Lower
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
Westmoreland Coal Co. (Nasdaq: WLB) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of its Common Stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) Announces 5M Common Stock Sale to Ares Management; CFO to Step Down
- ContraFect (CFRX) Prices 14M Common Stock, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$35M
- Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Files 19.5M Share Stock Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!