Westmoreland Coal (WLB) Files $50M Common Shelf
- Wall Street slips as consumer stocks, oil drag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (SYNC) (AAWW) (TPC) Higher; (PTX) (RRTS) (WFT) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- Fed's Bullard says global headwinds appear to have waned, Brexit no risk
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
Westmoreland Coal Co. (Nasdaq: WLB) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of its Common Stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Prices 45M Share Common Stock Offering for Total Gross Proceeds of $261M
- UPDATE: Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Files $53.6M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!