Westmoreland Coal (WLB) Files $50M Common Shelf
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Westmoreland Coal Co. (Nasdaq: WLB) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of its Common Stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Westmoreland and Cabot Corporation Announce Activated Carbon Capacity Expansion
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Files 1.2M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Trina Solar (TSL) Prices 10.3M ADS, $100M Conv. Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!