Westmoreland Coal (WLB) Files $50M Common Shelf
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Westmoreland Coal Co. (Nasdaq: WLB) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of its Common Stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Westmoreland Declares Dividend on Preferred Stock
- Finisar (FNSR) Anonunces $200M Convertible Notes Offering
- Vitesse Semi (VTSS) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!