Westmoreland Coal (WLB) Files $50M Common Shelf
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Westmoreland Coal Co. (Nasdaq: WLB) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of its Common Stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Shareholders Approve Mergers (KMP) (EPB)
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) IPO Prices at $18, Well Above Expected Range
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Discloses Patent Suit vs. Qualcomm (QCOM), Samsung; Samsung Files Complaint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!