Westmoreland Coal (WLB) Files $50M Common Shelf
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
Westmoreland Coal Co. (Nasdaq: WLB) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of its Common Stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Square Releases Letter to Herbalife (HLF) CEO
- Trader Calls Into Question Ramey Note on Herbalife (HLF)
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!