Westmoreland Coal (WLB) Files $50M Common Shelf
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Westmoreland Coal Co. (Nasdaq: WLB) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of its Common Stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Tesla (TSLA) Ramps Hiring in 2014 as Expansion Goal Remain in Focus
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Files $25M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!