Westmoreland Coal (WLB) Files $50M Common Shelf
- Wall St. flat as tech rebound offsets energy, financials
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
Westmoreland Coal Co. (Nasdaq: WLB) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of its Common Stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Jan. Comps Decline 8%; Q4 EPS Guidance Tops Views
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Files Common, Preferred Stock Shelf for Shareholders.
- Fortis to Acquire ITC Holdings (ITC) in ~$11.3B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!