Western Gas Partners LP (WES) Files $125M Common Stock Shelf
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Western Gas Partners LP (NYSE: WES) filed to offer up $125 million common unit.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES) Prices 4.5M Units at $61.51
- Western Gas to Present at Upcoming Wells Fargo Securities Energy Symposium
- Western Gas Partners Prices Public Offering of 4,500,000 Common Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!