Western Alliance Bancorp (WAL) Files $400M Mixed Shelf
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- CVS (CVS), Cardinal Health (CAH) Enter Generic Sourcing Entity Agreement
Western Alliance Bancorp (NYSE: WAL) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $400 million of Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ares Capital (ARCC) Prices 14.3M Share Stock Offering
- Stonegate Mortgage (SGM) Files 6.39M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Post Holdings (POST) Announces $300M Convertible Debt Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!