Waste Connections (WCN) to Offer 12M Shares of Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Waste Connections (NYSE: WCN) announces it plans to sell up to 12 million shares of its common stock through an equity offering. The company will use net proceeds to repay the unhedged portion of the outstanding borrowings under its senior revolving credit facility and for general corporate purposes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellium (CSTM) Files 8.35M Common Shelf for Shareholder
- Oculus Innovative (OCLS) Announces $2.2M Offering
- GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) Prices Revised $190M Conv. Notes, 8.65M Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!