Warren Resources (WRES) Files $400M Mixed Shelf
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Warren Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: WRES) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $400 million in Senior and Subordinated Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Stock Purchase Contracts, Stock Purchase Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxalta (BXLT) Files $1.45B Common Stock Shelf
- Oceaneering (OII) EVP Comments from Morgan Stanley's Summit
- TravelCenters of America (TA) Files $500M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!