WSFS Financial (WSFS) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
WSFS Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: WSFS) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Depositary Shares, Units, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Photo Release -- WSFS Executive, Peggy H. Eddens, Honored With the "Women in Business" Award From Delaware Today Magazine
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) Annouces 8.5M Unit Offering
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Files $750M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!