Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Files Mixed Shelf
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, Debt Securities, Common Shares, Preferred Shares, Depositary Shares, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MyoKardia (MYOK) to Offer 3.8M Shares
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Files $600M Mixed Shelf, 2.1M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Files $20M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!