Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Files Mixed Shelf
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Display Rework Might Cause Supply Issues for Apple's (AAPL) Upcoming iPhone 6 Launch
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 2.3%
- Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Tops Q2 EPS Expectations; Comps Rose 7%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, Debt Securities, Common Shares, Preferred Shares, Depositary Shares, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Reports Sale of Georgetown Park in $272.5M Deal
- Biolase (BIOL) Files to Offer 6.25M Shares of Common Stock
- Medley Capital Corp. (MCC) Commences 5M Share Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!