Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Files Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, Debt Securities, Common Shares, Preferred Shares, Depositary Shares, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Diana Containerships (DCIX) Files 37.2M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Enters Strategic Financing Arrangements with NRG Energy (NRG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!