Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Files Mixed Shelf
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
- Tax Inversion Names Sink as Obama Administration Gets Tough (ABBV) (SHPG) (AZN)
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, Debt Securities, Common Shares, Preferred Shares, Depositary Shares, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parkway Properties (PKY) Prices 10M Common Offering at $18.60/Share
- Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Hit on Unfavorable Equity Pricing
- CHC Group (HELI) Files to Sell 100K Convertible Preferred
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!