Volitionrx Limited (VNRX) to Offer Common Stock
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE: VNRX) intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Volition intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional 15% of the shares of common stock sold in the offering, to cover over-allotments, if any. All shares of common stock in the offering are being offered by Volition. The proposed offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
National Securities Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: NHLD), is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. Lake Street Capital Markets and The Benchmark Company, LLC have acted as advisors in the Offering.
Volition intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for continued product development, clinical studies, product commercialization, working capital, and for other general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VolitionRx Limited Announces Exercise of Over-Allotment Option by Underwriter
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
- Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI) Enters $1M Conv. Series J-1 Preferred Stock Private Placement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesTwitter, The Benchmark Company, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!