Volitionrx Limited (VNRX) to Offer Common Stock
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE: VNRX) intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Volition intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional 15% of the shares of common stock sold in the offering, to cover over-allotments, if any. All shares of common stock in the offering are being offered by Volition. The proposed offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
National Securities Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: NHLD), is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. Lake Street Capital Markets and The Benchmark Company, LLC have acted as advisors in the Offering.
Volition intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for continued product development, clinical studies, product commercialization, working capital, and for other general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UniPixel (UNXL) Enters Agreement for $3M in Preferred Equity Financing
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Commences $40M Offering of Common Stock
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Prices 1.57M Offering at $28/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesTwitter, The Benchmark Company, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!