Volitionrx Limited (VNRX) Prices 2.25M Common Stock Offering at $5/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE: VNRX) today announced the pricing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 2.25 million shares of common stock at a public offering price of $5.00 per share, resulting in gross proceeds of approximately $11.25 million.
The offering is expected to close on or about October 5, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. Volition has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 337,500 additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
National Securities Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: NHLD), is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. Lake Street Capital Markets and The Benchmark Company, LLC have acted as advisors in the offering.
Volition intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for continued product development, clinical studies, product commercialization, working capital, and for other general corporate purposes.
The securities described above are being offered by Volition pursuant to a "shelf" registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-206781), including a base prospectus, previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on September 18, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Reports Amendments to Agreements with DOC, ICANN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesTwitter, The Benchmark Company, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!