Volitionrx Limited (VNRX) Prices 2.25M Common Stock Offering at $5/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE: VNRX) today announced the pricing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 2.25 million shares of common stock at a public offering price of $5.00 per share, resulting in gross proceeds of approximately $11.25 million.
The offering is expected to close on or about October 5, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. Volition has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 337,500 additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
National Securities Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: NHLD), is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. Lake Street Capital Markets and The Benchmark Company, LLC have acted as advisors in the offering.
Volition intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for continued product development, clinical studies, product commercialization, working capital, and for other general corporate purposes.
The securities described above are being offered by Volition pursuant to a "shelf" registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-206781), including a base prospectus, previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on September 18, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesTwitter, The Benchmark Company, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!