Vista Gold (VGZ) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Vista Gold Corp. (AMEX: VGZ) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $200 million of Common Shares, Warrants, Subscription Receipts, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ring Energy (REI) Prices 5M Common Stock Offering at $10/Share
- Catyalyst Pharma (CPRX) Files 2.5M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Prices 3.1M Offering at $26.90/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!