Viking Therapeutics (VKTX) to Offer Up to 7.5M Shares for Aspire Capital
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Viking Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VKTX) files to offer up to 7,500,000 shares of common stock by Aspire Capital Fund, LLC,
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viking Therapeutics (VKTX) Announces FDA Orphan Drug Designation for VK0214 to Treat X-ALD
- Frontline (FRO) Says Thinking About Offering $100M of Common Stock
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Prices $50.35M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!