Versartis (VSAR) Announces Common Stock Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Versartis, Inc. (Nasdaq: VSAR) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. The company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15 percent of the number of shares of common stock sold in connection with the offering. All of the shares in the offering will be sold by Versartis. This offering is subject to market conditions and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Cowen and Company, Barclays and Piper Jaffray are acting as joint book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters for the offering. Canaccord Genuity and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are acting as co-managers.
A shelf registration statement related to the offering was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on November 6, 2015, as amended on December 4, 2015, and declared effective by the SEC on December 8, 2015.
The offering is being made only by means of a written prospectus and prospectus supplement. A preliminary prospectus supplement related to the offering has been filed with the SEC and is available at the SEC’s website located at www.sec.gov. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and related prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained, when available, from Cowen and Company, LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Services, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Attn: Prospectus Department, or by calling 631-274-2806, or by faxing 631-254-7140; Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, by telephone at 888-603-5847, or by email at Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com; and Piper Jaffray & Co., by mail at Attention: Prospectus Department, 800 Nicollet Mall, J12S03, Minneapolis, MN 55402, by telephone at (800) 747-3924 or by email at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Leap Presents Biomarker Data from Study of DKN-01 Combo with Paclitaxel in Esophageal Cancer (MCUR)
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Increases Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock and Warrants to $15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, Cowen & Co, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!