Veritiv (VRTV) Files for 1.57M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering; Plans to Repurchase Shares
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Veritiv (NYSE: VRTV) filed with the U.S. SEC to offer up to 1,568,000 shares of common stock on behalf of UWW Holdings.
In addition, the Company announced that it intends to repurchase 313,600 of the 1,568,000 shares from the underwriters, concurrently with the closing of the offering, at a price per share equal to the price at which the underwriters will purchase such shares from the selling stockholder. The closing of the share repurchase is contingent on, and expected to occur simultaneously with, the closing of the offering, subject to the satisfaction of other customary conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!