Veritiv (VRTV) Files for 1.57M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering; Plans to Repurchase Shares
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Veritiv (NYSE: VRTV) filed with the U.S. SEC to offer up to 1,568,000 shares of common stock on behalf of UWW Holdings.
In addition, the Company announced that it intends to repurchase 313,600 of the 1,568,000 shares from the underwriters, concurrently with the closing of the offering, at a price per share equal to the price at which the underwriters will purchase such shares from the selling stockholder. The closing of the share repurchase is contingent on, and expected to occur simultaneously with, the closing of the offering, subject to the satisfaction of other customary conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Baozun Inc. (BZUN) Prices 6M ADS Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$73.5M
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Prices $125M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!