Veracyte (VCYT) to Offer Common Stock
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Veracyte, Inc. (NASDAQ: VCYT) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of its common stock. All of the shares are being offered by Veracyte. In addition, Veracyte expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Veracyte intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes. Veracyte may also use a portion of the net proceeds from the offering to acquire or invest in complementary businesses, technologies or other assets, although it has no present commitments or agreements to do so.
Leerink Partners LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering and BTIG, LLC is acting as lead manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- Justin F. Klamerus, M.D., MMM, appointed President of Karmanos Cancer Hospital
- NGKF Capital Markets Represents Casey Storage Solutions in 13-Property Portfolio Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!