Veracyte (VCYT) Prices 5M Share Offering at $6
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Veracyte, Inc. (NASDAQ: VCYT) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $6.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Veracyte from this offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses payable by Veracyte, are expected to be $30 million. All of the shares are being offered by Veracyte. The offering is scheduled to close on or about November 7, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Veracyte has granted to the underwriters participating in the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
Veracyte intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes. Veracyte may also use a portion of the net proceeds from the offering to acquire or invest in complementary businesses, technologies or other assets, although it has no present commitments or agreements to do so.
Leerink Partners LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering and BTIG, LLC is acting as lead manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- Record Increase in 2016 US Securities Class Action Filings Driven by Merger-Objection Cases
- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (BPY) Offers to Acquire Remaining Unit of Brookfield Canada Office Properties (BOXC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!