Veracyte (VCYT) Prices 5M Share Offering at $6
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Veracyte, Inc. (NASDAQ: VCYT) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $6.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Veracyte from this offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses payable by Veracyte, are expected to be $30 million. All of the shares are being offered by Veracyte. The offering is scheduled to close on or about November 7, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Veracyte has granted to the underwriters participating in the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
Veracyte intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes. Veracyte may also use a portion of the net proceeds from the offering to acquire or invest in complementary businesses, technologies or other assets, although it has no present commitments or agreements to do so.
Leerink Partners LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering and BTIG, LLC is acting as lead manager.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Xylem Inc. to participate in the D. A. Davidson 8th Annual Industrials and Industrial Tech Conference
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) to Offer 17.8M in Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!