VWR (VWR) to Offer 8M Shares for Holders
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
VWR Corporation (NASDAQ: VWR) today announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 shares of its common stock by selling stockholder Varietal Distribution Holdings, LLC pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-3 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "Commission"). VWR will not receive any proceeds from this offering. The underwriter will offer the shares from time to time for sale in negotiated transactions or otherwise, at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to such prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices. The last reported sales price of VWR's common stock on August 8, 2016 was $30.38 per share. In connection with the offering, the selling stockholder intends to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,200,000 additional shares.
BofA Merrill Lynch is the sole book-running manager of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 39.77M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) Reports $20M at the Market Offering of Ordinary Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!