United Community Banks (UCBI) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
United Community Banks (Nasdaq: UCBI) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $300 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Announces Adjournment of Special Meeting to Allow Vote on Reverse Stock Split
- Turtle Beach (HEAR) Prices 5M Common Stock Offering at $1/Share
- Avinger (AVGR) Files $150M Mixed Securities Shelf, 348k Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!