United Community Banks (UCBI) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
United Community Banks (Nasdaq: UCBI) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $300 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Communities (SUI) Commences 6M Common Offering
- Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) Prices 3.5M Common Offering at $28.50/Unit
- QAD, Inc. (QADA) Files $125M Mixed Shelf; 2M Common for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!