United Community Banks (UCBI) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
United Community Banks (Nasdaq: UCBI) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $300 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Community Banks, Inc. Reports Earnings of $17.6 Million for Third Quarter 2014, up 38 Percent From a Year Ago
- Revolution Lighting (RVLT) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- MagneGas Corp. (MNGA) Announces $5M Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!