Ulta (ULTA) prices 7M shares at $84/share
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; FY16 Outlook Affirmed
Ulta (Nasdaq: ULTA) prices 7 million shares at $84/share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) Price Target Raised to $215 at JPMorgan
- Royale Energy (ROYL) Executes Securities Purchase Agreement
- Children's Apparel Seeing Higher Early Promotional Activity, Piper Jaffray Says; Beauty Traffic Was Solid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!