Ulta (ULTA) prices 7M shares at $84/share
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Ulta (Nasdaq: ULTA) prices 7 million shares at $84/share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra (ULTA) volatility elevated as shares near record high into Q2 and outlook
- Provectus Biopharma (PVCT) Prices $6M Conv. Preferred Stock Offering
- Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL) to Convert $12.5M in Senior Secured Debt to Equity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!