Ulta (ULTA) prices 7M shares at $84/share
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Ulta (Nasdaq: ULTA) prices 7 million shares at $84/share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Beauty Announces Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast for First Quarter 2015 Results
- US Energy (USEG) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Sabre (SABR) Prices 24M Common Secondary Offering at $26/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!