Ulta (ULTA) prices 7M shares at $84/share
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
Ulta (Nasdaq: ULTA) prices 7 million shares at $84/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Closes 4.6M Share Offering
- Sabra Health Care REIT (SBRA) Announces 6M Common Offering
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Files $800M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!