Ulta (ULTA) prices 7M shares at $84/share
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Hospira (HSP) May Acquire Danone's Medical-Nutrition Business in $5B Deal - WSJ
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
- Cummins, Inc. (CMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts Revenue Growth Outlook
Ulta (Nasdaq: ULTA) prices 7 million shares at $84/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Announces 24M Common, 30M Equity Units Offering
- LiqTech International (LIQT) Prices 6.96M Common Offering at $1.50/Share
- Bofl Holding (BOFI) Closes $50M ATM Offering; Commences Second $50M ATM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!