U.S. Steel (X) Plans 17M Share Common Stock Offering
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today United States Steel Corporation (NYSE: X) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 17,000,000 shares of common stock. The Company intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,550,000 additional shares of common stock from the Company. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for financial flexibility, capital expenditures and other general corporate purposes.
J.P. Morgan, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Barclays, Wells Fargo Securities, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus for the offering may be obtained from: J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or by telephone at (866) 803-9204; and from Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: (866) 471-2526, facsimile: (212) 902-9316, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The common stock will be issued and sold pursuant to an effective automatic shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in that registration statement and other documents filed with the SEC for more information about the Company and this offering. You may obtain these documents free of charge by visiting the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 65M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$318.5M
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Sells More Units
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, S3, Wells Fargo, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!